Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St did a short personal finance video about how it will be very difficult to save going forward because of increasing inflation and taxes.
The Richest Man in Babylon: https://www.amazon.com/Richest-Man-Babylon-George-Clason/dp/0451205367/
Other articles mentioned in the video:
1) Why Social Security Payroll Taxes May Go Up 32% in the near future http://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2016/07/17/social-security-just-ran-a-6-trillion-deficit-and-no-one-noticed/#5318900a58a4
2) Why Massively Underfunded State Pension Funds Will Lobby Their State Legislature to Increase Taxes to Make Up Pension Fund Shortfalls http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/25/state-pension-fund-gap-to-top-1-trillion.html
3) Trump promises 15% small business tax cuts http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/06/hillary-clinton-youre-no-john-f-kennedy/
4) Full List of Hillary’s Planned Tax Increases from non-political Americans for Tax Reform http://www.atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes
5) Google Search for more articles on Hillary Clinton’s Tax Increases https://www.google.com/search?q=hillary+clinton+tax+increase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Please email email@example.com for more information or for questions.
Video Rating: / 5